QuickVet can easily adapt to the changing flow of your hospital, even in real-time as well as match the ideal client-doctor interactions required by a large hospital or medical center.
A CLINIC ENTRY screen allows adapted accesss to the infromation needed during a clinich or mobile call, with immediate invoice and departures.
Workflow at a Large Animal Hospital or Multiple Site
1. Client Calls for An Appointment, selecting Service, Doctor, and Referral Status
2. Client with Animal(s) Arrives for the Appointment - Arrive Appointment, document Complaint, Adding Visit Alerts and other details. Also handle Walkins & Emergencies
3. Animal is Examined - From Departures, access Visit, adding Office Exam Fee and any other initial items, test requests.
4. Doctor Constructs an Estimate - From the visit, create an estimate for this animal, inserting a Standard Estimate then adding specific procedures and pharmaceuticals
5. Review Estimate with Client - Print this Estimate, and review the Estimate with the client
6. If Estimate is Accepted, accept deposit at Exit Consult, continue to Prep, Digital Radiography, Diagnostics, then Surgery, Specialist, and finally ICU with Observa- tions, Treatment Workscreen and Boarding
7. If Estimate is not Accepted, or this is a Normal Consultation, then immediately to Departures, for completing the financial arrangements/payment, and allowing purchase of pet supplies using barcode scanning